Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Decemberists Down Under

I was scouring Facebook earlier when I stumbled across this little gem. A little gem that turned out to be a rather huge and dazzling diamond of a find. The Decemberists are finishing (or have finished, Im not sure) their tour in Australia. On January 20-something, they played in Sydney and the show was recorded. One could argue that its unfortunate they didn't record a concert in which they played the Hazards of Love. I say "its a Decemberists concert on video...what more do you want?!"

I shall now link it one of the songs here for your viewing pleasure. If you find you have some superfluous time, I would recommend clicking the link below and watching the full concert.


Watch The Decemberists and other great gigs on Moshcam.

No comments: