Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Holy crap zombies!!

First, read the news story here.

With all the panic about the swine flu (which is nothing more than THE flu) they have to add one more layer of worry and hysteria. As if people dying from the disease wasnt enough, now theyre coming back as freaking zombies and attacking people!

If you havent figured it out by now, yes, the story is a fake. There are no people turning into zombies and attacking their parents. I do think though, that this is one of the better hoaxes in a while. The fact that the website IS the BBC website is just brilliant. Kudos to whoever came up with this one.

...zombies. This makes me want to go watch 28 Days Later (which I recommend by the way) or maybe Shaun of the Dead. I guess it depends on whether I want gore and scary or gore and funny (respectively).

No comments: